Yes, I have alt-itis. It is what it is.
So I rolled a new little priest. She is a Dranei named Henutmehyt. The name is taken from an Egyptian priestess during the reign of Ramesses II, aka Ramesses the Great. She was wealthy, and her mummy is on display at the British Museum in London.
Even though Muradin is not an RP server, I tend to develop a bit of a personality for each character, even if it is just in my head. I see her starting to develop into a slightly snobbish, very uptight, look-down-the-nose sort of girl. We will see. I got her up to level 8 last night messing around. She is wearing the 10% shoulders that I had bought for my warlock. I figure they can mail them back and forth for whoever needs them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Now that I have burned out all of the things I can possibly burn out for My DPS set, im going to start taking it WAY easier on the heroics and finally finish up on my loremaster. It makes me sad that I havent finished it up as quickly as I would have liked. Then I can start having alt-itis.
ReplyDeleteI loved playing my little priestie. I jumped on him the other day and silvy ran me through scholomance. It made me sad that I havent lvled him up all the way. And my dk - even though he is a *second* melee, I dont mind the playstyle at all.
I also have an itch for a boomykin druid. I love the sound that eclipse makes when it procs. Its so fun :)
And I have ALWAYS wanted a lock (that was one of my first alts, believe it or not), but I am going to wait for the xpack for that. A worgen lock just sounds REALLY cool to me.
So in short - once loremaster has been completed... Alt-itis here I come, WOOT!
:)
Ohh God, I forgot you had this comment system. I went from excited, to totally crashing in sadness. BRB, refreshing the page a ZILLION times until it takes my comment....
I hear ya. I just got my 2nd 80 yesterday. and im already planing on working on my Rouge that i made today. he also has the 10% shoulders. that i had originally bought for my Druid. (who is now deleted. lol)
ReplyDeleteI named him Vesaren. no reason it just went along w/ Evxaren (my DK, my new main) I have the same problem. i have a 26 mage, 29 war', 8&16 preist (hord and Alli), 17&58 pally (one on each account) my hunter and DK both 80's and my newest toon my Rouge. lvl 3.
I totally agree about personalities, my hunter tends to be aggressive, my banker stingy and Bumbles, well cute, but deadly ;)
ReplyDeleteI guess I will try my druid again, as soon as I get loremaster, can't let Fire get ahead of me there ;)